The Western Massachusetts Network to End Homelessness (WMNEH) creates collaborative solutions across Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, and Berkshire Counties to prevent and end homelessness through a Housing First approach that centers racial equity. WMNEH connects to over 400 people and 150 organizations across Western MA and the Commonwealth, including elected officials, state agency leaders and partners from every sector.
The Network Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Network Director on a broad range of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Facilitating Network Committee meetings as needed and note-taking at Network Task Force and Committee meetings, including at minimum: the Western MA Task Force for Housing First, Individual Services Committee, Family Services Committee, Youth and Young Adult Services Committee, Veterans Services Committee, Career Services Committee and the WMNEH Steering Committee
• Supporting the Network Director in advocacy efforts related to WMNEH legislative and budget priorities, including representation at statewide campaign meetings
• Maintaining the WMNEH Leadership Council with the Network Director and conducting outreach to both update and expand the Council
• Supporting Network budget and fiscal management
• Supporting the maintenance of the WMNEH website and social media accounts in partnership with the Network Director and WMNEH media consultant
Find the full job description here.